Infrastructure connects and supports people, towns, and businesses. Without it, the fast-paced world we all live and work in would grind to a halt. But infrastructure today is complex, it’s technical, and it’s changing … rapidly.
Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders by providing essential services. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in - keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green. We use our specialist skills to deliver integrated, complete solutions that directly benefit our customers and the community.
We keep pace with where infrastructure is heading, adopting the skills, thinking and applying experience we’ve gained through our work in energy and environmental management to deliver dynamic solutions.
We’re a team of more than 500 skilled professionals, with a dedication and passion for the job.
Discover more about Delta, and the way we work:
- Our values – what drives us and how we look to make a difference on every project
- Careers at Delta – great opportunities for you to join in our success
- The latest about Delta – news and reports
- Our services to you – in energy, communications, waste and vegetation
- In the community - our support for the people and places where we live and work.